Comments are welcomed and encouraged on GRANDPRIX247.com, but there are instances where comments will be moderated or deleted.
Those conditions are as follows:
- Comment writers who repeatedly criticise or question the credentials of our writers will be banned. However, constructive criticism and fact correction is welcome and appreciated. We all make mistakes.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted;
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include language which is abusive, threatening, profane, hateful, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous;
- This is a Formula 1/Motorsport website thus comments should be relevant and related to this subject matter;
- Comments with political and/or religious messages will be flagged for moderation and typically deleted if unrelated to Formula 1;
- Comments that attack an individual, individuals or group will be deleted;
- Comments that harass or insult other posters, readers, writers or Editors will be deleted;
- Please be respectful toward other contributors and write only what you would be happy to say face-to-face;
- Anonymous comments are not accepted;
- We only accept comments through the Disqus comment system;
- The Publisher and/or Editor reserves the right to moderate or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice;
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please contact The Editor.