Kazuki Nakajima topped the fourth free practice session for the No.8 Toyota in the final night running before Saturday’s 24 Hours of Le Mans.
• No.8 Toyota GR010-Hybrid Hypercar takes fastest time as Kazuki Nakajima posts 3m27.994s lap on Thursday evening.
• Alpine ELF Matmut second as Nicolas Lapierre gets to within 0.2s of Nakajima’s best time with 3m28.280s lap.
• Pole sitting No.7 Toyota GR010 Hybrid is third with a 3m29.567 lap ahead of Glickenhaus pair.
• No.709 heads No.708 which only completes a single lap in two-hour night session.
• No.7 Toyota later survives lurid spin on entry to Tertre Rouge as Kobayashi completes spectacular 360-degree spin.
• Laurens Vanthoor steers WeatherTech Porsche to top spot in LMGTE Pro category as he sets a best 3m48.246s.
• No.91 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR-19 places second as Gimmi Bruni peaks on best lap time of 3m49.334s.
• No.63 Corvette third as Antonio Garcia gets closest to leading pair of Porsches with 3m49.603 lap.
• No.92 crew working hard on Porsche tops the times as Kevin Estre endures off at Indianapolis.
• No.26 G-Drive Racing car driven by Franco Calapinto is second as Argentinian sets a 3m31.414s lap.
• Racing Team Nederland second as Job van Uitert laps 0.4s off pace setting G-Drive car as it bounces back from fraught afternoon session.
• Dutch entered car is also the best Pro/Am entry with Frits van Eerd and Giedo van der Garde joining van Uitert in car.
• No.22 United Autosports USA third with Filipe Albuquerque completing best lap of 3m32.006 lap.
• No.83 AF Corse Ferrari 488 GTE leads LMGTE Am category as Alessio Rovera places first with fastest laps of 3m51.561s.
• Inception Racing Ferrari second as Ben Barnicoat is just 0.131s away from top spot.
• But Barnicoat’s teammate Ollie Millroy crashes car heavily on the entry to Ford Chicane in final 15-minutes.
• Accident curtails session after red flag is flown.
• No.99 Proton Competition Porsche is third in class as Harry Tincknell sets best time of 3m51.736s on his LMGTE Am class debut.
The 89th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans gets under starters orders at 16h00 local time on Saturday afternoon.