The commenters are a big part of what makes GrandPrix247 work. We love your passionate debate and enthusiasm for the sport that we all follow.
However, we want to draw a clear line in the sand about what is acceptable and what is not. Any comment that we deem to be hateful, racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, sexist, ableist, or simply not in keeping with the spirit of this site, will be deleted.
Users who refuse to abide by our policy will be banned and their comments will be removed.
We refuse to allow this site to become a place where people do not feel safe to engage in honest debate about Formula 1 and fear that they will be subject to abuse. Hate speech and abuse is a scourge on our society and we will not be complicit in allowing it to grow and develop under our noses.
So, in future, keep the comments focused on F1 and motorsport and let us all enjoy another season of drama, tedium, excitement, frustration and reasonable debate.
If you have any questions, complaints or just want to get in touch, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you see anything that you deem to be inappropriate, please do let us know and we will take action.
See our comment policy in full below.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on GRANDPRIX247.com, but there are instances where comments will be moderated or deleted.
Those conditions are as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted;
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include language which is abusive, threatening, profane, hateful, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous;
- This is a Formula 1/Motorsport website thus comments should be relevant and related to this subject matter;
- Comments with political and/or religious messages will be flagged for moderation and typically deleted if unrelated to Formula 1;
- Comments that attack an individual, individuals or group will be deleted;
- Comments that harass or insult other posters, readers, writers or Editors will be deleted;
- Please be respectful toward other contributors and write only what you would be happy to say face-to-face;
- Anonymous comments are not accepted;
- We only accept comments through the Disqus comment system;
- The Publisher and/or Editor reserves the right to moderate or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice;
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please contact the editor.