Voting Closed: 2017 Grand Prix 247 Formula 1 Awards

It’s that time of the year again when we, along with our readers decide who deserves the good, the bad and the ugly GrandPrix247 Awards for the Formula 1 season of 2017.

It was a year packed with intrigue as well as great on-track action and off-track shenanigans which will remain the hallmarks of the year. Below are the categories we deemed fit for awards. The polls will close on Friday, 8 December 2017 with the final results to be announced a couple of days later.

The readers’ votes will count 80% towards the final vote, with the other 20% being garnered in-house from GrandPrix247 editorial team and select contributors.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.