Decision on Red Bull Melbourne disqualification appeal on Tuesday 14 April, 2014 The FIA will rule by Tuesday at the latest on Red Bull‘s appeal against Daniel Ricciardo’s exclusion from the Australian Grand Prix, the Formula One governing body’s International Court of Appeal (CAI) said on Monday. “We will announce the decision tomorrow morning at the latest,” CAI General Secretary Jean-Christophe Breillat said at the end of a six-hour hearing at the FIA’s headquarters. He added that a reasoned decision would be published “by the end of the week”. Ricciardo finished second in his home race last month, his debut for the world champions, but was disqualified hours later when stewards ruled that his car had breached new fuel flow regulations. (Reuters) Subbed by AJN. Related NewsFIA backs fuel flow sensor maker in aftermath of Red Bull disqualificationRed Bull to ditch nose camera trickRed Bull taking new evidence to appeal in ParisRed Bull disqualification appeal may take several weeksTech Talk: We explain why Ricciardo was disqualified as Flowgate becomes F1′s latest sagaTech Talk: Wings of change in MelbourneWhiting reveals Red Bull were warned early in the raceRed Bull confident of reversing Ricciardo disqualificationDream second place for Ricciardo turns to nightmare as he is disqualified from Australian GPAre Red Bull really building their own F1 engine?