Mercedes quiet amid latest Brawn quit reports 30 October, 2013 Toto Wolff with Niki Lauda Mercedes have refused to confirm or deny the latest reports about Ross Brawn’s future. Ex Formula 1 team owner Eddie Jordan, who now works as a pundit for British television BBC and has a reputation for getting his predictions right, said the 58-year-old Briton is going ahead with his threat to leave the Brackley based team at the end of the season. In Japan, Brawn warned he might exit if his position as team principal is not confirmed. Last weekend in India, he admitted that the transition to Paddy Lowe running the team will take place “at some point”. “Now we are having discussions about what is the best solution for the team in the future,” Brawn told Formula 1’s official website a few days ago. “When we are ready we will let everybody know.” Jordan’s prediction on Tuesday, however, has only reinforced the perception in the paddock that Brawn’s mind is already made up. Still, Mercedes is saying nothing. “A spokesman did not comment specifically on the story,” a report by the Press Association news agency said on Tuesday. The spokesman reportedly added that a decision about Brawn’s future is still not due until the end of the season. (GMM) Subbed by AJN. Tweet Related NewsHamilton: World champion! I can’t believe itMercedes: Does anyone believe it was a boring season?Wolff: It will not go so far that they will drive into each otherAbu Dhabi: Hamilton vs Rosberg press conferenceGlock says Williams duo are Rosberg’s best hope for titleLauda: We’ve done everything to ensure a level playing fieldLauda denies Hamilton interest in Ferrari driveNo Hamilton or Rosberg title t-shirts printed by MercedesHamilton is stronger mentally and physically than in 2008Rosberg is the engineering driver who plays it clever http://emotionshealthcare.com/louboutin-heels-tumblr.html Good this are a good article.