Nurburgring confident that 2013 German GP will happen 3 December, 2012 Dec.3 (GMM) Nurburgring officials say they are confident about running the German GP next year after meeting late last week in London with Bernie Ecclestone. Earlier, it was believed that the circuit’s hopes of organising next year’s grand prix had been dashed by financial problems and a breakdown in talks. But, back at the circuit on Friday, officials Jorg Lindner and Kai Richter said their Thursday meeting with F1 chief executive Ecclestone had left them feeling “confident”, according to the German language Spox. The report said that the final version of the calendar for the 2013 season will be published by Formula One’s governing body this week. Subbed by AJN. Tweet Related NewsRussian billionaire buys NurburgringNurburgring buyout on brink of collapseNew Nurburgring owner misses second paymentMagnussen not interested in talking to MassaMercedes backtrack on Brembo blame for Hamilton shuntRicciardo: It’s nice to get respect from FernandoHamilton targets high five in HungaryTech Talk: Hockenheim AnalysisGermany could host two grands prix per yearMassa: Rookies just take it easy!