Di Resta dodges Mallya crisis questions 23 October, 2012 Oct.23 (GMM) Paul di Resta has dodged around a question about his Force India boss Vijay Mallya’s high profile financial problems. Having earlier faced arrest for bounced cheques, billionaire Mallya can now expect to face the angry, grounded and unpaid staff of his ailing Kingfisher airline as they protest at their local Indian grand prix this weekend. Another of Mallya’s businesses is Force India, but Scottish driver di Resta – who is expected to stay at the Silverstone based team in 2013 – said on Tuesday it is not his place to respond to questions about Mallya’s troubles. [Kingfisher and Force India] are two different businesses,” the 26-year-old is quoted by the Indian Express. “We,” he said, referring to himself and teammate Nico Hulkenberg, “are part of the racing team based in the UK. And racing has been a success so far. So it’s not for us to comment on. “It [Kingfisher] doesn’t affect us,” he added, even though the ‘Kingfisher’ logo was emblazoned on his and Hulkenberg’s team t-shirts at the press conference. Di Resta, and teammate Hulkenberg, who is believed to have agreed a switch to Sauber for 2013, refused to comment on their respective futures. Subbed by AJN. Related NewsForce India: Delighted to score points in our home raceForce India: The drivers are feeling more confident with the carsForce India: We have fared better than the previous practice sessions in Korea or JapanDi Resta arrives in India unwell and makes way for Calado in FP1Force India preview the Indian Grand Prix at Buddh International CircuitHulkenberg brings joy to Force India on home soilForce India: A fantastic event which we all enjoyed immenselyMallya slams media hostility at home GPForce India: We’ve been struggling to find the sweet spotMallya: Why should there be even one iota of doubt that I wouldn’t be here?