Peter Sauber suffers head injury in Montreal 8 June, 2012 Jun.8 (GMM) Peter Sauber is ‘in the wars’ again. Earlier this year in Melbourne, the Hinwil based team’s 68-year-old majority owner and founder tripped and fell at the paddock entrance, hurting his elbow and wrist. Now, in Montreal on Thursday, the Swiss hurt himself again. In the carpark near the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Sauber struck the top of his bald head on the hook of his hire car’s boot lid. The four centimetre cut was treated by team physio Josef Leberer, according to veteran Blick newspaper correspondent, Roger Benoit. Sauber confirmed on Thursday that even his Melbourne injuries are not yet fully healed. “But an operation would be too complicated,” he said. He hopes the Montreal incident is the last bout of bad luck for now. “It’s frustrating,” said Sauber. “We have the best car in my 20 years in Formula One and we are almost always giving away the results.” Subbed by AJN. Related NewsSauber: No doubt, this was a difficult raceSauber: Disappointing going into Qualifying with just one carNo Qualifying for Gutierrez after FP3 crashSauber: The car is still not exactly where we want it to beCanadian Grand Prix: Sauber preview Montreal weekendSauber: Hopefully we can have a more consistent weekendSauber: We proved we are a great teamSauber: Disappointed we couldn’t make it into the top tenMontreal Day 1: Sauber reportPerez: We have enough speed but we’ve been very unlucky since Malaysia Clare This made me chuckle “Sauber struck the top of his bald head” The Dub Now that’s what I call F1 NEWS! Too bad for us you missed out on the Maldonado cut himself shaving and Schumacher dropped his pen while signing autographs stories. fools does someone need to hold this mans hand everywhere or what? my grandpa was 86 and could still sit indian style.