Hispania to announce De la Rosa for 2011 3 November, 2010 Pedro de la Rosa Nov.3 (GMM) A deal for Pedro de la Rosa to return to the grid next year could be announced officially next week. After being ousted by Sauber, the 39-year-old Spaniard was recruited as Pirelli’s main test driver but said he would be interested in driving for HRT in 2011 if its “sporting project is interesting and ambitious”. “I am in contact with the (team owner) Carabantes,” he revealed last month. Citing the information of a member of the Spanish team, the Brazilian publication Terra said “almost everything is done” to secure de la Rosa’s services for 2011. And after HRT sealed its deal for a Williams transmission, the report said the team will base its next car on the unraced 2010 Toyota. The El Confidencial publication said de la Rosa has “increased, not decreased” his personal sponsorship since leaving Sauber, and that he is HRT’s “first choice” for the 2011 season. The report said another Spanish publication believes an agreement has already been reached between the two parties, with an official announcement due “in the coming days”. According to Europa Press, de la Rosa will be in Madrid on Thursday due to his involvement in the first 3D advertisement in Spain with the department store El Corte Ingles. Among his other sponsors are Banco Santander, Diageo and the watch brand Certina.