Marko says Red Bull drivers free to battle 7 June, 2010 Helmut Marko Jun.7 (GMM) In future, Red Bull drivers Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel will not prevent the fastest RB6 from overtaking. That was the revelation on Monday of the energy drink’s motor racing consultant Helmut Marko, who had earlier pointedly blamed Webber for the now famous Istanbul Park crash. But he told the Italian website 422race.com that the issue was “solved” at last Thursday’s clear-the-air summit in Milton-Keynes. “The two drivers can still freely battle, but they always have to let through each other. That was the conclusion,” said the Austrian. Tweet Related NewsRenault: Our works team is called Red BullItalian Grand Prix: Red Bull drivers review MonzaRicciardo could steal title from Mercedes duo warns HakkinenSalo says early debut for Verstappen is bad for F1Vettel to get another new chassis for MonzaWebber: Vettel was making many mistakesVerstappen set for FP1 debut at SuzukaSilly Season Update: Honda want Vettel and NeweyHorner: We never realised just how good Daniel isVideo: Vettel drives first ever full lap of Russian GP venue fFred The one principle learning opportunity Marko should have experienced was to keep his flapping mouth shut. He’s joining the ranks of Max and Flavio about least credible F1 personalities.